The UK Government’s published guidelines “Working safely during coronavirus (COVID-19) – Other people’s homes” have been updated and The North Down Oven Cleaning Company will continue to operate strictly to these guidelines.
We CAN NOT carry out work in a household which is isolating because one or more family members has symptoms or where an individual has been advised to shield.
The following measures are in place for each home visit:
(1) Social distancing of 2 metres at all times wherever possible.
(2) Our preference is to work alone in your kitchen.
(3) Our preference is direct access to the kitchen, via a back door if possible.
(4) As always, fresh gloves and towels are used for each clean.
(5) Upon completion all contact points are treated with Bactericidal Cleaner.
(6) Our preference is payment via Bank Transfer (BACS), or a cheque payment.
These guidelines are to ensure our MUTUAL safety, and we would ask that you respect the operating practices.